Online Instructor Training Course = 15 CEs
The ICFE, an approved Continuing Education (CE) provider organization, and the American Center for Credit Education (ACCE) announce the implementation of the online Instructor Training courses for individuals who want to become an ACCE approved Instructor for Make Your Move (A Guide to Ownership). The online Instructor Training Course has been accepted for 15 CEs by the Association for Counseling and Planning Education. ( www.afcpe.org/postcert/continuing-education-library.php/ ), among other nationally recognized professional organizations or associations.
The Make Your Move Online Instructor's Training Overview:
(See the complete MYM table of contents below at http://www.financial-education-icfe.org/Make-Your-Move/MYM-Instructors.asp)
Make Your Move (MYM) is comprehensive home-buying guide developed early 2002 by the ACCE. This Instructor's version trains applicants on how to teach and prepare their students or all aspects of the home-buying process. This course provides instructors with the information and skills needed to help their students gain confidence in handling the process of buying a home.
MYM instructors help students learn:
- What lenders consider when deciding whether a borrower is a creditworthy buyer
- The types of loan programs available
- The types of fees involved with the purchase of a home
- Who the professionals in the home-buying process are
- Legal documents buyers will be asked to sign when buying a home
- Knowing what is involved in the home-buying process helps buyers understand what will be expected of them and will help them get the best deal possible
When the online enrollment is complete, there will be an email automatically sent to the applicant(s) which includes:
- Instructor’s Guide (PDF)
- PowerPoint (PDF)
- Access to the online Make Your Move (A Guide to Ownership) course that includes an exam/evaluation.
When the Instructor Certification candidate successfully completes the Financial Education Program, they will automatically be sent an email with their score from the ACCE. The ICFE will separately confirm via email the 15 CEs earned. The ICFE will add the certificant to the ICFE's International Directory of Certificants.